JB-Monitor is an asbestos consultancy offering: Building Surveys, Asbestos Analysis, Air Monitoring and Fibre Counting, Inspections and Air Clearance, Asbestos Awareness Training and Asbestos Management.
We have UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service) quality accreditation for all our technical activities.
JB-Monitor Ltd is a member of the asbestos industries’ consultancy association ATAC (Asbestos Testing & Consultancy) which develops and promotes professional, technical and ethical standards throughout the asbestos sector. It also provides the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) and the Health and Safety Commission (HSC) with a respected body of knowledge and experience for consultation on new legislation and guidance.
Constructionline is the UK’s register of pre-qualified construction related suppliers. All suppliers have been vetted by standards agreed by OGC and industry leaders.
Our diverse client base covers both Public and Private Sector organisations including:
- Mason Owen Property Consultants
- Flintshire, Denbighshire, Gwynedd and Conwy County Councils
- Ethel Austin Investment Properties
- United Utilities, Capita Symonds, Kier
- North Wales Police & Fire Services
- North West Wales, Conwy & Denbighshire NHS Trusts
- Quinton Hazel Automotive, Hertz Auto Travel Ltd
- Youth Hostels Association
- Deeside College
- Countrywide Council for Wales
- North Wales and Clwyd Alyn Housing Associations